A Matric certificate can open doors that previously weren’t open. It is one of the basic requirements for getting a job in South Africa as many employees request to see your matric certificate before they will hire you. According to a survey done by Equal Education on youth and matric results, 40% of youth without a matric certificate will remain unemployed.
Per Month. Click on the button below to pay your first instalment today.
- Online video lessons so you can study in the comfort of your own home.
- Many resources to help you study and revise.
- Assistance registering with the Department of Education for the exam if needed.
- A dedicated tutor to help and motivate you
- A great support staff
- Affordable – 2 WEEKS FREE and R550 per month thereafter for all subjects.
All subjects are CAPS aligned.
- Business Studies
- Life Sciences
- Maths Literacy
- Physical Sciences
SUBJECTS BEING OFFERED LATER THIS YEAR
- Religious Studies
Senior Certificate (Amended) Requirements
South African Department of Education Requirements for those wishing to write the Senior Certificate (Amended) Examination:
- Copy of your previous matric results or the report for the last school year you completed
- Certified copy of your ID
- Permission from the Department to write (form obtainable from the Department of Education in your province)
- Last school report
- Certified copy of your ID
- You need to have been out of school for at least 1 (one) year.
Registrations for the exams are open from October to January and exams take place in May and June. Exams are administered by the Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studying online is a safe way to study and allows you to work at a pace which is comfortable.
Registrations are now open. Please note that places are limited, so register early to secure your place!
Unlike many online learning services which charge per subject, SeatSA offers our Online Learning at a flat fee per month.
Sign up to our 2 week FREE trial. There is no registration fee and you pay only R499 per month for all subjects.
HOW ONLINE LEARNING WORKS
You are able to work at your own pace anywhere. At any hour of the day, you can log onto your profile, access your subjects and work on the content on your dashboard.
You will receive weekly feedback from your dedicated tutors (Friday afternoon). We encourage you to engage regularly with your tutor on issues that require clarity.
Remember that grade 10 to 12 CAPS learners must stick to the standard 4 term calendar to ensure that they meet the mandatory deadlines for submissions.
IT SPECIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum internet speeds of 4mb per second are the minimum required (if only one pupil is online, for more pupils you will require a higher internet speed). Each learner will need approximately 10 GBs a month depending on how often they watch and re-watch the content
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us on the details here, and our Support Team will get back to you.
021 680 5034
Support Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 08:00-17:00
Weekends and Public Holidays: Closed
Ground Floor, Liesbeek House River Park, Gloucester Road, Mowbray, 7700